Love - Valentines Day Special SMS

1. I need you... I love you... I can't go anywhere without you... Oh my lovely... SHOES !

2.Love is not measured by hugging, kissing & sex, love is respect and trust, accepting

3.Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it.

4.Why do v close our eyes wen v pray
wen v cry,wen v kiss,wen v dream,
coz d most beautiful things in life r unseen & felt only by heart...

5.They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

6.If u touch &do not feel then its a desire, if u do not touch & u do not feel the its nothing but if u do not touch & feel its a $$ LOVE$$.

7.There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!

8.What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you . I love you

9.Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen,but for ME , I need you!!

10.I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life

11. Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you

12. For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody

13.. Love is always bestowed as a gift -- freely, willingly, and without expectation. ... We don't love to be loved; we love to love. (~ Leo Buscaglia)

14. Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith. (Adel Bestavr)

15. GOD MADE MEN BEFORE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE A ROUGH SKETCH BEFORE CREATING THE ORIGINAL MASTER-PIECE, ,,,, : o ) "

16. The truth is that there is only one terminal dignity-love. And the story of a love is not important-what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity. ( Helen Hayes)

17. If you love someone, put their name in a circle,instead of a heart, because hearts can break,but circles go on forever

18. Troubles are like as air, Luv as air, Luv as deep as ocean, friend as solid as diamonds, & success as bright as gold, These r Wishes 4 U, This day and Every Day..

19. Someone may b in ur mind, Someone may B in ur heart, someone may b in yr life. But I am ur someone when no on is with u.PROMISE...

20. You are like the sunshine so warm,****you are like sugar, so sweet...**** you are like you...****and that's the reason why I love you!

21.Love is like war...****Easy to start...**** Difficult to end...****Impossibl e to forget

22. Some People come into Our lives & quickly go.Some stay For a while & Leave Foot prints On our Hearts & we are Never ever The same.

23) Sumday ul forget me... My name, my voice, and who i am to you. But even if you forget me, just want u to know that i will never forget how much you mean to me.

24) i never regret d chance i gave myself 2 kwn you. Coz now u're a part of me dat i'l chersh til d end. im happy having knwn you, hope you fell d same way 2, (",)

25) ThRee seConDs t0 say i LoVe yoU...3 hours to explain it...aNd a LiFeTiMe 2 prove iT.

26) Wen u find luv...Treasure it...Take care of it...B true 2 it...Make gud use of it...Bcoz luv comes unseen...U can only c it...wen it's gone.

27) When i say i love you, i mean i love you as you are i have no expectations, no selfish motives, no other desires than to let you know ireally love you.

28) Can i say i love you today? if not, can i ask you again tomorrow? And the day after that? Because I’ll be loving you every single day of my life.

29) I love youtill the day I die,I love youtill I break down and cry.I love youand I’ll make you seethat none will ever love youmore than ME.

30) if u hesit8 whn i hold ur hand, ill let u go. if u run away whn i giv u a kiss, il let u go. But once u let me giv u a hug, just once... il never let you go.

31) knowing u has always been a mystery.i cudnt evn undrstand how we evr bcame friends. But watevrd rison may b im thankfulcoz somehow u made me hapPy...

32) When people see me texting they think i'm addicted to this texting thing. They're wrong because they don't know is that it's YoU i'm addicted to.

33) Never waste an opportunity to say "i love you" to someone you really love cause it's not everyday you meet a person who has the magic to let you fall in love.

34) Love is like air. you'll never know it's there until you feel it andyou'll never know it's gone until you need it.

35) wn i tel u here i am, wn i tel u i cre, i do..wn i teL u iL nver Leave u, i wont. iL b here. i wont Leave u, & iL nver get tired of bein here 4u.

36) To live this Life , i need heartbeat,,,To have a heartbeat, i need a Heart,,,To have a Heart, i need Happiness,,,To have a Happiness, i need you..!!

37) y do we close our eyes wen we dream?..dts bcoz d most btiful thngs n lyf s unseen..so ask me...y cnt i see u ryt nw?

38) I love my eyes when you look into them, i love my name when you say it, I love my heart when u love it, and i love my life when you are a part of it.

39) Saying i luv u is important, but not enuf. Love is a verb, an action word. Sumtyms passive because it happens to us but also active because we choose to do it.

40) To love is to risk.. sOmEtiMes we get .wt we dont xpect.. bt dats juz how it is to love..we simply have to give..not knowing what to take...

41) i wndr y d strs stl shyn evn f im sad.i wndr y d birds stl fly evn f i cry.i wndr y d sun stl smyls evn f im blu. myb bcz d wrld's telin me i stl hv u.

42) Do you ever recall d day we 1st met? our 1st helo? d day we bcame lovers? wel i do.i will alwys rmembr..4dat day,i knw ud b d bst gift il b keeping 4ever. =)

43) Love is something special; a treasure I want to find...to others, love is blind. But for me, its not true,coz when i fell in love...i saw you...

44) "It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..

45) I luv ur eyes, i luv ur smile, I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. wat can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind!

46), you can fall from a mountain, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is to fall in love with me.

47), Do u take me 2 b ur lawful txt m8, 2 have & 2 hold in rich quotes & horny jokes, in txt matrimony & in poor signal, til low battery & no reception do us part?

48), I love you more today than i did yesterday, but not as much as i will tomorrow

49), I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll alwayz be, here or there, near or far my love will be wherever you are!

50), Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason Why I love you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars

51), On a silent nite when friends r few, i close my eyes n think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish u were here!

52), If i cud be anything i wud b ur tears!So that i cud b born in ur eyes,live down ur cheeks and die on ur lips,

53), i wrote ur name in the sand but it got washed away,i wrote ur name in da sky but it got blown away, i wrote ur name in my heart where it will stay

54), One day you will ask me what is more important to me you or my life i will say my life and you will walk out and leave me not even realising that YOU ARE MY LIFE!!!

Share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...