Funny, Crazy Mobile SMS

1.Teacher tells a student a=b, b=c implies a=c. Tell me an example.
Student : I love u - u love your daughter - so I love your daughter.

2.Its funny when people discuss over "love marriage" and
"arranged marriage"It is like asking a person if he would like to "hang himself" o"shoot himself".

3.When god opened the window of heaven he saw me and asked? What is ur wish 4 today?" I said: "Lord, Please take specially care of the person reading this message."

4.If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u. But, if u stop sending SMS, i'll kill you.

5.MOBILES R IRRITATING,RINGS EVERY NOW AN THEN RECHARGING BATTERY MESSAGES GET DELAYED BUT ONE THING I LUV ABT IT. that IT CONNECTS ME AND YOU :)

6.A baby monkey asked his mother monkey, "why do v look so bad?". The mom monkey said, " Thank God!! U r still better, just look at the person reading this SMS."

7.Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Plesae don't hurt my heart

8.I AM IN HOSPITAL NOW. AFTER 5 MINS, I WILL B TRANSFERED 2 A SYRGERY ROOM. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME, I WILL DIE IF I STOP RECIEVING UR SMS. (+923009022110)

9. i-'''-i ( - - ) ( u ) ==(,,,)==(,, ,)== Standing by my window waiting 4 ur message if u don't SMS I will jump from Ground Floor..

10.Heart can only love 4a while,
u can put many relations in a file,
u can make a desert from the nile,
but u cant stop my smile
when i see ur name on my mobile!!!

11.Your network tariff has changed. call charges r now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper. CONGRATS u can make free calls.

12.There is a meeting at Mental Hospital all doctors, nurses & attendents are present but meeting have not started Bcoz patient is busy in reading this SMS.

13.Refresh UR Brain. Press Down Button WWW.Brain.Com Loading. 10% 30% 99% Error:No Brain Found.

14.Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the field"Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field
Teacher : How?Student : Ladies first.

15.People Live, People Die, People Laugh, People cry, Some give up, Some will try, Some say Hi, Some say Bye, Others may Forget u. But...HOW CAN I?

16. What is GIRL FRIEND:
Addition of Problem
Subtraction Of Money
Multiplication Of Enemy
Division of Friends SO Be careful

17. Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS;1,Too Many Questions.2,Difficult to Understand.3,More Explanation is Needed. 4,Result is always FAIL!

18.Every 1 wants 2b the sun that lights up ur life, but I'd rather b ur moon, so I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun is not around!!!

19.V like each other bcoz U think I'm nice, I think u r nice; U think I'm cool, I think u r cool, U think I'm sweet, I think u r sweet, U think I'm smart, I think u r Right.

20. The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

21.Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

22.== == ==FRIENDSHIP == == == Knows no Season, Knows no Time, It has a sole intention. Of bringing people together.. To a time.. Called."FOREVER"

23.Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

24. God Picked Up a Flower and Dipped it in dew,
He Lovingly touched it which turn into U and then
HE Gifted to me and said this Friend is 4 u. Take. Care

25. 1 day u'll B srprisd 2C ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

26.U r the one whose so smart,U r the one whose so charming, U r the one whose so caring, U r the one whose so good looking. And, I'm the one who is spreading these rumors.

27.Time and Distance r unimportant between friends, When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there 4ever. I may be so busy, But I assure u r always in my Heart!!! 28>.Its hard to find Sum 1 whoz 99%Cute, 98% Sweet, 95% loving, 90% down 2 earth, Dats Me , Wot a waste if u loode me.So betta keep in touch.

29.We met , it was my chance, we met once against was my luck, v became friends, it was my destiny, v r still friends its ur decision, we will always be friends, that's a promise.

30.What is true friendship ? U cry & I cry. U sad, I sad, U laughing, I laughing, U jump out of window... I look down... I am still laughing !

31.LIFE IS FOR LIVING,I LIVE 4 USONGS ARE 4 SINGING,I SING 4 U FRIENDS R FOR CARING, I CARE 4 UANGELS R 4 KEEPING CAN I KEEP U.

32.To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of ___expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

33.Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

34.IF U ASK ME HOW LONG I WILL BE UR FRIEND,MY ANSWER WOULD BE DON'T KNOWCOS I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH 1 IS LONGER-- FOREVER OR ALWAYS.

35.Introduction is possible anytime ,
Love is possible sometime.
Marriage is possible one time ,
but a sweet friend like u is possible once in a lifetime.

36.Friendship is a promise made in the heart...Silent , Unwritten.,. .Unbreakable by distance...Unchange able by time...

37.A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied,"I don't know son, I'm still paying."

38.It must have been a very rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't rain, it was the sky who was crying bcoz it lost its most beautiful star and that was you.

39. If I ever go for a brain transplant I’d like 2 use ur brain. It's not because u r a genius. I would only like a brain that has never been used.

40.It’s not an achievement to make 100 Friends in a Year, but an achievement is to make a FRIEND for 100 years, n I know I've made ONE,

41.GATES OF MEMORIES, NEVER CLOSEHOW I REMEMBER U, NO 1 KNOWS.DAYS WILL PASS N BECOMES YEARSILL REMEMBER U IN MY SILENT TEARS

42.LIFE IS LIKE A BOOK; EACH DAY A NEW PAGEWITH ADVENTURES 2 EXPERIENCE,LESSON 2 LEARN,AND GOOD DEEDS 2 REPLICATE

43.Sign post outside college DRIVE CAREFULLY;DONT KILL THE STUDENT,LEAVE IT TO THE LECTURES

44.A sweeter smile, A brighter day, Hope everything turns out great for you today !!Good Morning, Have a Nice Day.

45.Positive thinking is like this. A little bird in the sky, U look up n it shits in ur eye & u dont cry. U just thank GOD that Cows dont fly.

46.GALILEO: Great Mind.
EINSTEIN: Genius Mind.
NEWTON : Extraordinary Mind.
BILL GATES: Brilliant Mind.
ME : Master Mind.
YOU : Never Mind.

47.What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping and is responsible for making love? It's........ ......... ......... ......... ......... .HEART.

48. When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

49.Vacancy: Post : True Friend.Eligibility : Loving & Caring.Duty : To LoveExperience : Not RequiredSalary : Never Ending Love.Joining : Immediately R U INTRESTED ???

50.The beautiful word is ALLAH,Most beautiful song is AZAN,Best exercise is NAMAZ, World perfect book is QURAN,And You are so lucky if YOU are a MUSALMAN

51.who is friend?F-FirstR-RelativeI-InE-EveryN-New D-Difficulty! !!

52.When I C the moon I C U ,
When I C the stars I C U,
when I C the Sea I C U,
get out of the way you are blocking my view.

53.Take My Eyes but let me c u.
Take my mind but let me think about u.
Take my hand but let me touch u.
But if u want to take my heart, its already with U.


54.Friends are like pieces of puzzle. If you lose one ..
it will never be Complete again.
Just want you to know you are one of the pieces,
I cant afford to lose.

55.My friend, the best quality that i like about u is that, U R very sentimental .... (10% Senti and 90% Mental). 57>. Every body wants :
Someone Special,
Someone Nice,
Someone Loving,
Someone honest,
Someone Cute,
Someone attractive,
WHY EVERBODY Wants ME yaar!!

56.People Live.. People Die.. People Laugh.. People Cry.. Some Give Up.. Some Will Try.. Some Say Hi.. Some Say Bye.. Others mayforget U but... Never Shall I ;;)

57.Good News 4 u! Rent free,accomdation (khana,Peena, Sona,Rehna. ...Everything is free)For more details...Just dial EDHI CENTER

58.C the sky, U will C God's grace ;
C the rain, U will dance once again;
C the moon ,U will C the depth of the lake;
C the mirror, U will see God's greatest asset.

59.When U are feeling stressed & about to breakdown - my friend, just remember STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards. It's a piece of cake!!!

60.King like money, bee like honey, but I like u..don't get excited..i like monkey to.

61.Softly the leaves of memories and all slowly I'll pick and gather them all coz 2 day, 2morrow & till my life is thru, I'll always cherish having a FRIEND LIKE U!!

62.I ask God 2 make U happy,make U smile,
Guide u safely through every mile,
Grant u wealth,Give u health,
And most of all give u strong memory so u don't 4get me.

63.When u feel HAPPY press O3OO, feel LONELY press 9O, MISS me press 22, want a SMILE press 11, need FRIEND press O, press them all together & u can hear me.

64.Dreams visit us when we are asleep - but God is truly wise.He wakes us each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true.

65.A friend is a gift, a gift to share.
A gift from a package marked handle with care.
I want u to know that u are one of the best gifts I received. Take Care.

66.Night has ended 4 another day,
morning has come in a special way.
May u smile like the sunny rays n leave ur worries 4 sum other day

67.*F.R.I.E.N.D*
F—Field of Love
R—Root of Joy
I---Island of Good
E----End of Sorrow
N—Name of Hope
D---Door of Understanding
F*R*I*E*N*D* s

68.Wats wrong with ur cell? Tried calling lots of times. Every time I dial ur no. the operator says-The subscriber u r calling is a monkey. Pls call the zoo 4 details


69.In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

70.Heart can Skip beat for a while...
Memories can be kept in d file...
A desert can be replaced by Nile.
But nothing can stop a smile,
when ur name comes on my MOBILE.

71.1st thief : Oh ! The police is here. Quick! Jump out of the window!
2nd thief : But this is the 13 th floor.
1st thief : Hurry! this is no time for superstitions.

72.Man : How old is your father?
Boy : As old as me.
Man : How can that be?
Boy : He became a father only when I was born.

73.In times of difficulties, don't ever say" God I have a big problem" but instead "hey problem I have a big god" and every thing will be ok." God Bless you".

74.7 Glance = 1 Smile7 Smile = 1 Meeting7 Meeting = 1 Kiss7 Kisses = 1 Proposal7 Proposal = 1 Marriage -And that 1 Bloody marriage has 777777777777 problems. So beware of glance!

75.A lady went to a restaurant and ordered a bowl of soup.
Lady : Waiter, what is this soup called?
Waiter : It is called special chicken soup.
Lady : But I see no chicken in it!
Waiter : That's why it's so special!

76.A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

77.Someday u may lose ur hair.****u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.****But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.****coz u cant lose wot u don't have!

78.Gud Looks catch eye and gud personality catches a heart. U R blessed with both.. Flattered ??? Don't be. It was sent 2 me and I just wanted 2 read it.


79.HV A CONFESSION 2 MAKE! EVER SINCE I'VE KNOWN U, ITS KIND A HARD 4 ME 2 4GET U. EVERY NITE U APPEAR IN MY DREAM & I FIND MYSELF SHOUTING BHOOT BHOOT ....!

80.Who says ENGLISH is Difficult. Just fill This Blank with YES or No,
…………….I Don’t have aney Mind !!!!!

81.This is a messagefrom afriendto afriendfor afriendto be afriendso that afriendremains afriendof afriendwho is a* friend Forever * !

82.A DOCTOR can save my lyf A LAWYER can defend my lyf A SOLDIER can giv me a peaceful lyf but only a Friend like u can giv me true life.

83.Life is 4 livin, I Live 4 U.Songs r 4 singin, I Sing 4 U.Love is 4 carin, I Care 4 U.Angels r 4 keepin, Can I keep U...?

84.7 rules to be happy...1>never hate2>dont't worry3>live simple4>expect a little5>give a lot6>akways smile 7>have a friend like me.....

85.DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.JUST TP.Check out Some Realites of Life."U love someoneU marry someone else. The one u marrybecomes ur wife or husband.And the one u lovedbecomes the password of ur mail id"

86.Post vacant 4………A sincere, wise & real friend……no experience required………1 more post available 4 gf………A cute, charming, modest & sincere& loyal. Innocent is must …No EXP Required. So hurry-up submit ur form.Today is the Last day 4 subbmission of application form.U can submit on line now By SMS to me……

87.A Picture of American Society …………A women came to her Husband In hurry & said ……GET UP DARLING, urs Kids & my Kids are Bearting our Kids

Share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...