Friendship SMS

1. Life is test Islam Is Best Namaz Is Must Aakhirat Is For Rest. World Is only Dust. If Quran Is IN Chest Nothing Need Next Obeyed ALLAH First Success will be Next.

2. Twinkle Twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far.

3. Prayer is a free out Going CALL to GOD No network or battery Problem , Always Good Signals & all messages Sent. Make Prayer a habit & remember me in Ur Prayers.

4. R is for Red Red is 4 Blood Blood is 4 Heart Heart is 4 Miss Miss is 4 U U is 4 Me Me is U ((Miss U))

5 .::. ] I am in Love.....! [ .::.
L O V EL = Lake of SorrowO = Ocean of TearsV = Valley of DeathE = End of life....

6 .Meaning of Friendship:F-------FOREVER R-------RESPONCIBLE I--------INTELLIGEN T E-------EAGER TO MAIL N-------NICE D-------DIVINE S--------SIMPLE H-------HEARTLY I--------INTERSTED P-------PEACEFUL

7.SEVEN WONDERS OF FALLING IN LOVE: (1)MEETING SOMEONE. (2)GETTING TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE.3.UNDERSTAN DING THE PERSON .(4)ACCEPTING. (5)LOVING (6)LETTING GO WHEN YOU HAVE TO.7.REMEMBERING WHEN ITS GONE

8. U & I are friend, when u cry, I cry.When u laugh, I laugh.When u hurt me, I hurt.When u jump off a bridge…I m sure going to miss u! ;)

9. Think big, think smart,think positive,think beautiful,think great,I know this is too much for you, so here is a shortcut... just think about ME!

10. IF PeoPle Sy U R Crazy, B patient,U r monkey , relax , U r Stupid,Be cool, But If thay say U R smart, “THAPPAR LAGA K KEHNA BATAMEEZ MAZAK Ke BHI AIK HAD HOTI HAI”


11.ur smile can be compared to a flower ur voice can be compared to a cuckoo ur inocence to a child
But in stupidity u have no comparison

12. A smile is a sign of joyA hug is a sign of loveA laugh is a sign of happiness& a friend like Me ...Well that’s a sign of ur Good Taste!! :)

13 I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air,it was blown away.then
I wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack

14.Friendship is like a glass handle it with care because once broken cannot be mended and even if mended....a crack is always there !!!

15. When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u.a silent whisper a silent tear.with all my Heart i wish you were here.

16. Smile a while and while you smile,smile another smile and soon there will be milesand miles of smile just because you smiled,i wish your day is full of SMILE

17. A good Friend is like a computerhe ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troublesand never DELETE you from his heart.

18. Mountain can fly, river can dry you can forget me but never can I,

19.You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooterbecause I Miss You Always...

20. Good Person : Its YOU
Good Friend : Its YOU again
Good Heart : Thats YOU ! Good Will : Its also YOU ! Good Looking Ahh.... hold it. Its 2 much 4 u..... Now its ME


21. When i open my eyes every morning i pray to Godthat everyone should have a friend like you....Why should only i suffer!!

22. When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone make sure that u select some one who will never break your heart coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

23. A friend is sweet when it is new...it is sweeter when it is true....but you know that.....it is the sweetest when it is u..."

24. I saw u on road today.U were lukin so fine,ur face so divine,ur walk so perfect.My heart started singing a sweet song:Who Let The Dog Out!(apni mazaak hai yaar ;)

25. Good FRIENDS are hard to find,harder to leave,and impossible to forget.

26. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead,you can look beside you and your best friend will be there

27. When u feel sad....To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,"damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness.But don't make this a habit.....Coz liars go to hell !!!!

28. one day Love and friendship met.Love asked-when i already exist why are you here?friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!!!"Friendship is the best thing in the world as there is no scope for tears if your friend is good.

29. Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about you?

30*. Life Style
January………ROSE
February………PROPOSE
March………GIFT
April………LIFT
May………CHATTING
June………DATING
July………MISS U
August………KISS U
September………Anger
October………DANGER
November………LEFT
December………NEXT

31*To make it straight,she pulls it.2 make it stand,she rubs it.
2 make it stiff,she licks it.2 let it “IN”she pushes it.!!!!True! Threading a needle is not easy!!!

32*. Without u ,life is black and whiteWithout u ,the world is no hops no lightWithout u t can't go left or rightWithout u i lose my sightThank u my glasses

33*. When ur life is in darkness pray to God Ask him to free u from darkness and Even after you pray and you are still in darkness, Please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL !

34*. When thing go wrong, & when sadness fills ur heart, & when tears flow in ur eyes, just let me know coz I want 2 b there 4 u, I'm selling tissues. Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!!

35*. Life without u is impossible. U r in my blood. Cannot stay for a sec without u. If there u aren't, I'm dead. Excuse me, I'm talking of oxygen.

36*. She came at night, explored my body, got on top of me, touced me, she bit, sucked, swalloed, when she was satisfied, she left, I was hurt... stupid Mosquito.

37*. Every morning U R the 1st thing that come 2 my mind. I wish I would start my day with U in my Bed. I Love Ur Feel to my Lips. U just makes my day. I Love You. NESCAFE :))

38*. Touch it gently.. Put ur finger inside.. If hole is big put three fingers..Rub it up & down gently .......... that's the right way of washing the glass!!!!

39*. Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT!

40*. Two lovers plan a suicide.Boy jumped first. Gal closed her eyes n returned back saying: Luv is blind.Boy in air opened his parachute saying: Luv never dies

41*. Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp ..... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.

42*. From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed. For me, you've always been........ ... a headache !

43*. I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

44*. If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute. If u fwd this, u r spreading that i'm cute & if u erase this, u r jealous of me coz i'm cute!

45*. L%k out$ide,it$ $o plea$ent
MOON $miling 4 U*
Tree$ dancing 4 U*
$tanrs $inging 4 U*
$ky praying 4 U*
Cloud$ l%king 4 U*
& ME mi$$ing &
waiting 4 ur msg or call.

46*. Hi i am marrying next week there will be a small party and only few persons will be invited Hey don't bring any giftjust bring SOMEONE to marry me.....

47*. Dear Friend, When i ask u flower,u give me bouquetwhen i ask u a stoneu give me a statuewhen i ask u a featheru give me peacock
ARE U REALLY DEAF ? :P

48*. destiny decides who u meet in life but its only your heart that can decidewho gets to stay in your life.....

49*.Love is sweet poison:Do not consume without your beloved's adviseand keep out of reach of children and keep it in cool and dark place.

50*.Promise me we are true friendsI am lamp you are lightI am Coke you are SpriteI am Sawan you are badalI am Normal you are PagalI am Water you are TankiI am Tarzan you are Monkey

51*. All Flower don’t represent Love But Rose Did It
All Animals cannot speak but Parrot did it
All donkeys Cannot read But U did it

52*.If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST,If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE,If u are a star you are the BRIGHTEST,and since you are my friend...U R THE BEST !!

53*. IF PeoPle Sy U R Crazy, B patient,U r monkey , relax , U r Stupid,Be cool, But If thay say U R smart, “THAPPAR LAGA K KEHNA BATAMEEZ MAZAK Ke BHI AIK HAD HOTI HAI”
.
54*. I Wish 4 u; Gr8 start 4 Monday No Obstacles 4 Tuesday No Stress 4 Wednesday No Worry 4 Thursday Smile 4 Friday Party 4 Saturday Great Fun 4 Sunday Have a beautiful week

55* This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

56* All Flower don’t represent Love But Rose Did It
All Animals cannot speak but Parrot did it
All donkeys Cannot read But U did it
Ha ha Ha

57*. Bird Miss u
Animals Miss U
Elephants Miss U
Monkies Miss U
Chimpanzees Miss U
So
PLZ plz PLZ
Go back 2 Zoo They ALL MISS U

58*. Have a heart that never hardenshave a smile that never fadeshave a touch that never burntand have friendship that never breaks.

59*. If u drop me i ill break if u hold me i ill shake if u need me i ill hurry, if u don't call me i ill worryif u hurt me i ill cry but if u leave me i ill die.

60* Sincere Apology : If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read, then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... Throw ur mobile otherwise Friendly Reply me.

61*.A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U .........Zthe one who invented alphabets was a genius, but he made a silly mistake by keeping " U " & " I " so far.

62* .i love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

63*.A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding

64*. ABC: Allways Be Careful; DEF : Dont Ever Forget (me)JKLM:Just keep loving MeNOPQRSTUVW: No other person quite right shall treat u very well. ur loving XYZ.

65*.What is meant by ABCDEFG... A Boy Can Do Everything For a Girl And GFEDCBA means... Girl Forgets Everything Done n Catches new Boy Again..

66*.Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

67*.You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence. .. You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

68*.Hi Musharraf needs 500 donkeys to attack on India.****499 ja chuke, message milte hi niklo ,jaldi karoo.

69*.What is wrong with your cell every time i call a voice comes****that the subscriber u have dialed is a monkey****plz contact zoo for detail

70*.Someday u may lose ur hair.****u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.****But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.****coz u cant lose wot u don't have!

71*. God created the earth,****God created the woods, ****God created you too, ****but yes, even God makes mistakes!

72*. I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

73*. 3-2=1 Heart Praying 4 u
1+1=2 Eyes Looking 4 u
3+2=5 Senses missing u
4=3=7 Days in week I miss u
7+5=12 month asking GOD to take care u

74*. Wife Is just Like Shadow If you Follow her She will Fly From you .IF you Fly From Her she will follow U.

75*.I've seen angels in the sky,****I've seen snow fall in July,****I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,****But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

76*.Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People****Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.****Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More****But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

77*. Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart, You are blessed with both!. FLATTERED?. Don't Be, it was sent to me, I just wanted you to read it.

78*.I saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my reflection.

79*.To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge,way of ____expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

80*. To handle yourself, use your head;To handle others, use your heart.

81*. GF IS BEAUTY & WIFE IS DUTY,GF IS SPRINGROLL & WIFE IS DABBAGOL,GF IS CHUSKI & WIFE IS RISKY,GF IS TOOTIFROOTY & WIFE IS KISMAT FUTY.....

82*.God saw me hungry, he created pizza .
He saw me thirsty, he created pepsi .
He saw me in dark, he created light
He saw me without problems, He created YOU.

83*.My cell phone loves it when u sms: its little face lights up, bursts in to beeps and has ur name written all over it. I think u should sms more often, i think it likes u!

84*.CONGRATS LUCKY WINNER!!! U won 15 days & 14 nights stay at hotel saonam palace in Baghdad (Iraq), Enjoy free fire works & Air shows provided be U.S Air Force..

85*.WITHOUT ur SMS Days R Like!
MOURNDAYTEARSDAYWASTEDAYTHIRSTDAYFEARSDAYSHATTERDAY,SADDAYSo Send Me SMS EveryDAY 2 Keep ME Happy & Healthy…

86* If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely & feel that U have lost every thing, I will come, Hold your hand, take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From !!!...

87* I Could Forget A Face..Forget A Home..Forget A Place..Forget A Name..Forget A Game..I Could Forget Myself..But Forgetting U..Forget It!!

88* Hey... Listen... Two people were asking me ur Details Today.I gave them ur address n cell no.
They will be visiting u soon.Their names are Love & Happiness.

90* A sardar ji Pulled out 6 people from a burning house ………..
still he was in jailed…………why? Bcoz all the 6 were fire brigade staff.


("A true friend is someone who reaches your hand and touches your heart..."Keep Smiling) …>>>>The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss" Keep Smiling

Share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...